Cost of the stay
To learn more about the cost of the summer school
Enjoy your experience, the Summer Immersion Program team takes care of everything—or almost everything—for you. Travel light, because our price includes everything students need. You’re only responsible for your airfare and pocket money.
The program prices are as follows:
- For non Canadian participants : $3,600 CAD
- For Canadian participants : $3,200 CAD
- For participants with permanent resident status in Canada: $3,200 CAD
Program fees include:
- Thematic and language workshops
- Sports activities
- Sociocultural activities
- Accommodation in the university residence – single occupancy
- Meals (with the exception of free evenings)
- Transportation in the city
- School supplies
- Shuttle service between Montréal-Trudeau International Airport and the campus
- Safety, supervision and planned activities throughout the entire stay
Program fees exclude:
- Airline tickets
- Meals on free evenings
Get ready for a new adventure
Apply for admission
Review all the required documents and complete the online application.
Reserve your place
Once you’ve been accepted into the program, you must return the signed commitment contract and pay a deposit to reserve your place.
Choose your workshops
In the weeks after you reserve your place, you’ll be invited to choose your workshop themes, plus your sports and socio-cultural activities, from our many possibilities.
Get ready for your trip!
Your final acceptance letter will be sent once you’ve chosen your activities. Keep it in case you need to start the steps to entering Canada.
See the entire process